TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions for skilled game competition.
- These terms and conditions are the skilled game competition Rules. By entering the game of skill entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- This Game of skill is being promoted by 1st Knight Military Charity.
- For the purpose of the Gambling Act 2005, this is not a lottery and is defined as a ‘Skilled Game Competition’.
- To enter the skilled game you must be a resident of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) and aged 16 (sixteen) years or over.
- All tickets will be priced at £2.50.
- All entry sales are final and no refunds will be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment of £2.50 per ticket does not guarantee that they will win any prize.
- The draw dates for the prizes is printed clearly on each ticket. You do not need to be present at the draw to win.
- The prize can be exchanged for the equivalent cash. To be paid in the form of a cheque.
- 1st Knight Military Charity reserves the right in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances to substitute any prize acquired for the draw for a similar prize at 1st Knight Military Charity’s absolute discretion.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received either in the form of cash before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received in the form of cash is eligible to win the prize.
- The winners of the skill prize will be notified by telephone or by letter and by visiting 1stknightcharity.org
- All entrants are solely responsible for providing 1st Knight Military Charity with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and 1st Knight Military Charity will in no way be liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided. In the event that an entrant changes their contact details, they will be solely responsible for advising 1st Knight Military Charity of the change.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of the draw they will automatically forego their rights to claim the prize.
- If for any reason the draw date needs to be deferred from that stated on the skilled game ticket, all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure participants are made aware of the changes.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and 1st Knight Military Charity reserves the right to use the name and address of the winner, their photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity unless prior notification has been received.
- Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between any entrant and 1st Knight Military Charity.
- Any complaints relating to the skilled game should be sent in writing to 1st Knight Military Charity giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of 1st Knight Military Charity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 1st Knight Military Charity reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If 1st Knight Military Charity does this, it will publish the amended rules.
- 1st Knight Military Charity reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
- 1st Knight Military Charity contact responsible for the booking is .Christopher Wilkinson
- 1st Knight Military Charity is committed to protecting the entrant’s privacy. Data that is collected from the entrant is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 1st Knight Military Charity will not sell, rent or grant access of any personal data to any third party without express prior permission.
- Each entrant should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for their reference.
- On request, a copy of the Terms & Conditions will be made available to entrant(s) to the skilled game by sending a stamped addressed envelope to 1st Knight Military Charity at the address below.
- The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and or enforcement of these terms and conditions and 1st Knight Military Charity and all entrants herby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1st Knight Military Charity 16 St Annes Road, Blackpool, FY4 2AN
Tel. 01245 93 49 49 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org